Wake up every morning to the symphony of life!
Set in the heart of Sydney’s best-kept secret just south of Cronulla, Maianbar. This north-facing, generously sized three bedroom apartment offers a daily escape from the mundane. Boasting water views, large open plan living/dining spaces, over-sized master bedroom with curved glass brick feature wall, spa-bath and ensuite, kitchen with walk-in pantry, modern appliances and stone bench-tops, separate media room/yoga studio and an expansive balcony facing Maianbar Beach. This rare gem truly has it all!
Bordered by the luscious Port Hacking River, coast and the recreational wildlife wonderland that is the Royal National Park, 4/50 Pacific Cr Maianbar finds itself:
• Less than 40 meters from Maianbar Beach;
• Walking distance to four additional beautiful white sandy
• Surrounded by some of Australia’s most astonishing
nature walks, best rated mountain bike trails and a vast
list of additional recreational activities;
• Next door to the local café/convenience store;
• Next door to the bus stop;
• 10 km from Bundeena petrol/service station;
• 10 km from Bundeena Bowling Club;
• 11 km from Bundeena Public School;
• 11 km from IGA supermarket;
• 11 km from additional shops and cafes; and
• 11 km from Bundeena ferry.
This serene hide-away offers the utmost in adventure, tranquility and value for money within Sydney! Such a rare opportunity won’t last! Register your interest today with Ben Cooke on 0413 266 543!