Looking for a Property Manager? Sidarous Realty Can Help
At Sidarous Realty Pty Ltd, we are a family owned and operated agency who specialise in the Investment Property field. Whether it be your first property or multiple investment properties, we can assist you in every aspect of your investment.
Why we are different from other real estate agencies
- We are a mobile real estate agency which allows us to have lower overheads and therefore lower fees to our landlords;
- Being a boutique agency we see you as a person not just another number. We provide a more personal service and strive on the highest level of customer service;
- Our Director Mena Sidarous personally oversees all rental properties and conducts all inspections. With over 14 years experience in the construction industry and a completing a Bachelor of Construction Management majoring in Property Economics degree, Mena has the skills and knowledge to manage and maintain your property;
- Maintenance of your property can be a stressful experience however, with Sidarous Realty managing your property it is one less thing you have to worry about. We have the know how and experience to keep your property in tip top shape.
- At Sidarous Realty we like to cater to our landlords needs. We provide options for:
- Rental payments;
- Billing payments;
- Routine inspections;
- Rental reviews;
- Tenant selection; and
- Maintenance options.
- We strive to have a 100% tenancy payment rate. We do this by:
- Selecting the right tenant;
- Making sure all rent is paid on time; and
- Catering not only to our landlords needs but also our tenants needs.
Tips to Landlords
- Get landlords insurance;
- Check all appliances to make sure they are working (please leave manuals handy for appliances if you have them);
- Check taps and make sure they are not leaking;
- Remove any items that you are not willing to repair in the future;
- Check smoke detectors and make sure they work, if none, add smoke detectors;
- Check locks on doors and windows to make sure they lock; and
- Check power-points and lights to ensure they are in working order.